Monday, November 14, 2011

No Matter What sung by Kerri Roberts and some thoughts

This morning i was running some errunds and was just listening to the local christian radio station. Well, lately there have been some sweet hymns of old that have really touch and blessed me but today as i was in the car this praise song came on and i thought about the words as i listen to Kerri Roberts sing it. Here it is:I'm running back to your promises, Lord that's all I can hold on to, I gotta say this has taken me by surprise, but nothing surprises you. Before a heartache can ever touched my life, it has to go through Your hands. There's no way I can make it without Your help, I wont even try it. I know You have Your reasons for everything, so I will keep believing, whatever I might be feeling, God you are my hope, and you will be my strength,  Anything I don't have You can give it to me, but it's ok if You don't, I'm not here for those things, the touch of Your love is enough on its own, no matter what I still love You and I'm gonna need You .
No matter what I'm gonna love you, no matter what I'm gonna need you, I know You can find a way to keep me from the pain but if not , I'll trust You, no matter what, no matter what.

  I was BAWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when this song was over...it was encouraging to me.

ALSO, i keep up with some blogs of friends of friends who are adopting and this one couple kinda had our same situation..they have kids But they kept getting calls and were not chosen over and over...well, they got chosen and she blogged that 2 weeks ago she was taking a morning shower and she said Lord, give me patience and peace...there are no possible situations, we have been waiting for several months and no calls in sight and so just help my heart." She got out of the shower and was eating breakfast when she got a call that said " you have been chosen, baby is ready to be picked up at hopsital in 2 days, get a plane ticket to TX, and he will be waiting"I do not know if that would/will happen to us but it was just an enouragement that we do not know the ways of the Lord and we just need to surrender, trust and obey.
Love
Jill :)

2 comments:

  1. haven't heard the song but the lyrics are wonderful...so appropriate in so many situations. I'm going to try and find it on youtube...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post, Jill. Praying!
    Laura W. :)

    ReplyDelete