Sunday, November 13, 2011

Updating

Just checking in and saying " Hello".  We get so many calls, emails and face to face encouragement from you all and we are soo grateful!!! :) We got a letter from our Case Worker just checking in and saying that the Bethany Office prays for us weekly. It was an encouragement to hear from her and to know that they are there for us if we need to talk, cry, or just have quetions while we wait.

September was the last known time that we were looked at and a part of me thinks that was SOOO long ago but really it has not even been 2 months. Tom and I were talking a little over a week ago and we kind of thing we were "spoiled" when we got put on the list back before the summer. Though nothing ever came of them and they did not lead to an adoption for us...we started getting possible situations almost from the start of being put on the list. So this almost 2 months is "different " for us  but  more the "norm" in  the "adoption world" is more like not hearing a peep for 4/5 months after being put on the list.  God has taught us much and is still teaching us.
So Again..thank you for your prayers! During this season of Thanksgiving, Tom and I are thankful for YOU and your prayers and concern.
Love
The Buhays :)

 

Psalm 139:13-17

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them."

1 comment: